What if you were a little braver and more courageous to live a life you’re excited about, no matter what?
How would this life look like for you?
What would you have to do differently today?
What would you stop pushing off from doing?
What excuses will you need to drop right away? You know what I’m talking about. 🙂
The excuses that justify you being in your current situation and paralyze you from moving forward in your life, such as.
- Now is not the right time, I’ll start in 3 months. And after 3 months go by another 3 months go by, and all of a sudden years go by and you’re in the same position.
- Once I have more experience and education I’ll go for it! I know people who are far less qualified than a lot of other people out there but are doing things they absolutely love because they went for it.
- Once I have more time, money and energy I’ll give it a shot! The reality is that unless you make time, create good energy and prioritize your spending you’re never going to have enough of them to go after the things you love! At some point, you have to decide if that expensive hobby or dinner gives you more value than investing time, energy and money in your dreams.
What would you differently today to disengage from your old stories, excuses and limiting beliefs?
- Will you move to a new home, or move across the country or world?
- Will you end that toxic relationship weighting you down?
- Will you quit your job?
- Will you start your own business?
- Will you give yourself permission to figure out what you really want to do in your life?
- Will you start working out?
Will today be the day you allow yourself to tap into that part of you that’s brave and courageous?
For me, it took an ER visit in 2014 to give myself permission to tap into that part of me that was brave and courageous. For you, it doesn’t have to be this way!
Your change and transformation can be proactive. It can start by asking yourself a simple question and taking the first step from there.
Right now, I challenge you to take a moment and ask yourself what is the one thing you’ll go after that you’ve been putting off for so long?
Focus on one thing. From there decide what is the first step you’ll take to move forward. The first step can be making a phone call, setting up a meeting, researching something, etc.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
Let me know in the comment section below what you’ve been pushing off from doing for the longest time and what is the first step you’ll take.
By sharing this goal with me you’ll be holding yourself accountable for reaching your goal. For me there is no better way to get to know more about you than by engaging with you!
Life can be fun, exciting and full of purpose only if you let it be!
P.S. Share this message with a friend and help them live a life of authenticity!