How can you find inner peace in the midst of chaos?
No matter how far along you are on your journey of self-development or spiritual awakening, life happens. And when it does new situations could arise and take you off your track.
You might be in a place in your life where you feel like you’ve got everything under control. Can you relate? And then out of the blue something happens that knocks you down for a minute or so. Has this happened to you before?
Just a friendly reminder that if you find yourself in this situation the first thing to do is don’t panic. Know that this is part of life, so do your best to accept the situation for what it is. I get it, your situation doesn’t feel comfortable or good, however try to be okay with that. And from this place you can refocus on feeling grounded and finding inner peace.
Here are some tips I would like to share with you on how to find inner peace again:
- Trust that everything is happening for you and not to you.
- Let go of the need to control everything in your life.
- Drop the victim mentality that is keeping you stuck and blocked in pain and suffering.
- Believe that no matter what is happening in your life you have the power to decide how you’re going to react to any given situation.
- Believe that you always have the ability to make a decision. You might not like what you have to decide between, however you have the absolute power to decide what option you will take.
- Understand that your emotions and thoughts don’t control your, your relationship to them sets the tone of your outcome.
- Take time to forgive yourself and others for all the resentment, criticism and blame for this given situation.
- Become aware of how your inner critic might be sabotaging you in this situation.
I would love for you to share with us what tool/s you use when you find yourself in a challenging situation that might be uncomfortable in the comment section below.