Being clear about what you want and need in your life and work is key to your well-being.
When you have a clear picture of where you are and where you want to go in your life and work it’s easier to overcome challenges and get through difficult times.
If you’re feeling a little lost, confused or scared in any aspect of your life and don’t know your next steps here are some things you can do to move away from how you feel and step into clarity:
- Pull out your journal or a sheet of paper and ask yourself these three questions. Be aware that when you come to question number three your answer will be quiet different from question number one:
- What is it that I want in my life or work?
- What is it that I really really want in my life or work?
- What is it that I really really really want in my life or work?
- Spend time visualizing your vision for life and work.
- Find “you” time on a daily basis to quiet your mind. I found meditation works really well for me. If meditation doesn’t work for you try journaling, sitting in silence, incorporating a gratitude or affirmation practice.
- Take care of your body by eating well, working out and getting proper amount of rest.
- Surround yourself with people you look up to and value. “You are an average of the 5 people you surround yourself with.”
- Get to know yourself. It’s only from this place that you can set healthy boundaries in your life and work.
Incorporating one or two of these practices will help you feel more aligned with yourself and what it is that you want. Try it out and share with me what came up for you.
It’s your responsibility to take care of yourself and become crystal clear on what it is that you want! Don’t forget that.
P.S. Forward this post to a friend, family member or colleague who will benefit from this post, so they too can rock n’ roll and create a life and business they love. You’ve got this!