“Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Unknown
Fear causes doubt, anxiety and stress, which in turn keeps you stuck and blocked from designing your dream life or business.
Fear is fueled by negative stories you tell yourself such as, things won’t work out for me, I don’t know what I want, I don’t have the right connections, etc. These stories are typically fueled by your past experiences.
When you live in fear this is what you’re really saying:
- I lack trust in myself.
- I lack trust in the universe, God, source, etc.
- I lack love.
- I don’t believe I’m or will be protected.
When you live with the above beliefs you will feel doubt, stress and anxiety. Think to yourself how many times have you accepted defeat for a business idea, a relationship, a health goal, etc. because fear creeped in?
Fear comes in many different forms. You could fear failure, success, criticism, rejection, your age, etc.
What if I told you that overcoming fear is simple!? It’s just a matter of you wanting to do it. The result of overcoming fear is having your dream life or business. Would you do it? If yes, keep on reading…
The first and most important step to overcoming fear is becoming aware of what is keeping you stuck from designing your dream life or business. What limiting beliefs are holding you back?
Take a moment to reflect what your belief system is around:
- Your work or business.
- Your romantic relationship.
- Your finances.
- Your day to day life.
Once you identify what your belief system is for each category above do the following:
- Get clear on what you want to achieve personally and professionally.
- Create an effective plan to reach both your personal and professional goals.
- Set clear daily intentions and stick to them.
- Create a blueprint of what integrity means to you. Practice coming from this place and you will be victorious.
- Start today. Not tomorrow.
If you are READY to design your dream life or business, but need help to do so comment below with “I’M IN” to learn more about my next 6-week LIVE group coaching program. It’s easier when we do it together!
P.S. I warn you that this program is going to change your life because you will step outside of who you think you should be and discover the person you are meant to be!